Uh oh. Looks like I'm going to have to start keeping a better eye on the Letterman Show.
Tuesday, June 24, Letterman did a "Top Ten Signs You're In Love With Democratic Presidential Candidate Howard Dean."
If anyone got a recording of this, please email me with your demands for a copy!
10. You've actually heard of him.
9. Whenever he discusses plans to revitalize economy, you get goosebumps.
8. Named your cats "Howard," "Dean" and "Six-Term Governor Howard Dean."
7. You'll only watch movies featuring Ron Howard or Harry Dean Stanton.
6. When you hear a report on the radio about a highway accident, you murmur, "Please, god, don't let Howard Dean be involved."
5. Constantly complain rival candidate Dennis Kucinich isn't "Howardly" enough.
4. Changed outfit four times before watching Dean's appearance on "Meet the Press."
3. You stand by him despite the fact his infidelities embarrassed you in front of the entire...oh wait, wrong Democrat.
2. When he announced his candidacy, you didn't laugh your ass off.
1. You're actually considering wasting a vote on him.Posted by Lisa at June 26, 2003 09:50 AM | TrackBack