A fellow grad student buddy of mine, Whitney, has asked me to ask my international readers to participate in one of her assignments for her International Broadcasting class.
She needs you to cut and paste this questionnaire into an email, enter in your answers, and email it back to her at : Whitneykennett@aol.com. .
Thanks in advance to those of you choose to participate!
My name is Whitney Kennett and I am conducting an interview for a class
project in the BECA program at San Francisco State University about reactions and
comments on War coverage among students from other part of the world.
Please be assured that your answers will be kept confidential with no
First, a few basic questions:
Which country are you from?_________
Please select you age group:
a. under 18 b. 18-25 c. 26-30 d. 30-40
1.What's your major source of news?
2.How often do you watch news?
6 times a week
3.The news coverage during the war by US is authoritative
4.Do you think mainstream western media shape the public opinion during
5.Which of the following media, do you think did a better job in
providing reliable war coverage?
Network of your country
6. Do you recall seeing Iraqi war coverage in television and in newspapers
(abroad only)? ( If yes please continue)
7. Do you recall seeing the take down of the Saddam Hussein Statue in the
center of Baghdad?
8. What reactions did this bring about for you?
9. Do you recall the American soldiers putting up a US flag after the
falling of the statue?
10.How did this make you view America and Americans?
11. Overall, what perspectives did you gain on American from the war coverage?
12. Please add any other thoughts.Posted by Lisa at November 11, 2003 06:53 PM | TrackBack