My peeps are sending me great links and lots of them. I'll be trying to catch up tonight and tomorrow so just keep em coming as events progress.
1) It's time for the electoral college to officially cast their votes in Ohio
2) the recount has just started
3) Rep. Conyers held a congressional hearing last week on the matter and
4) He just held another on in Ohio State today
5) The vote switching software allegations are being investigated. The programmer has testified to Conyers and the Judiciary Committee Democrats holding hearings this morning in Columbus, Ohio on Election 2004 Voting Irregularities.